It is our hope that you are completely satisfied with the products you receive from Golden Mills. However, we understand that returning of product(s) is sometimes necessary. For this reason, we have established a return policy that is fair to both our customers and our company. Upon purchasing of our products, customers agree to Golden Mills's return policy.
Return Policy During COVID-19
Due to high demand, limited availability and fluctuating costs and prices, all PPE products are non-returnable. PPE considered products include but are not limited to masks, shields, gloves, hand sanitizers, wipes, spray systems, disinfectants, gowns and thermometers.
Due to the ever-changing circumstances regarding COVID-19, we are finding many of our customers are either reducing their hours of operation, changing their delivery address, or closing all together. For this reason, we are asking you to comply with the following ordering and delivery instructions.
- When placing an order, please allow for order processing and delivery times that may be a few days longer than normal.
- If you place an order, please have your facility prepared and staffed to receive the order.
- If you want products shipped to a different address than usual, please make this change clear when placing your order.
- In some cases, you may be able to request a delivery appointment which will give you a window of time for delivery. This will allow our shipping partners to hold and deliver your order at your convenience.
- For LTL (Less Than Truckload) shipments, please verify the piece count at the time of delivery and note any discrepancy and damage on the delivery receipt before signing.
- If we put these above-mentioned instructions in place, we should be able to have a smooth order and delivery experience. However, if the product you ordered must be returned due to last minute cancellation or inability to receive the product, we will have to charge our customers for the initial and return shipping charges. We will waive any restocking fees
This policy will go into effect with orders received by Golden Mills starting January 1, 2021.
If you have recently placed an order and wish to cancel or feel there may be a delivery problem, please call our offices ASAP to make the appropriate changes.
Our Standard Product Return Policy
- Products: Unused, undamaged, sealed, non-expired, whole (non-partial), newly purchased products from Golden Mills may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a credit or refund minus any applicable restocking fees and shipping costs. Customized products are not returnable.
- Credit or Refund: Many of our customers are repeat customers and have been such for many years. We are happy to offer our customers a credit towards future purchases or a refund upon receipt and inspection of product returned.
- Return Window: The return window for such products begins upon successful delivery and the customer must initiate the return process within 30 days from that date.
- Restocking fees of 15% of product value apply to all products returned. Please contact us if you have any questions on restocking fees.
- Shipping Costs incurred during the return of products are the responsibility of and will be charged to the customer.
- Warranties: Most of our product partners carry manufacturers’ warranties. If you have encountered an issue with an item, you should initially contact the item’s manufacturer directly with warranty questions. Please contact us directly with any quality issues for liquids, textiles, PPE and other Golden Mills manufactured products.
- Damages: If an item arrived damaged, please report it to us with 3 business days. If possible, note any damages on the carrier’s delivery record and keep or make a copy for yourself. Also, if you can, take pictures of the damaged items upon receipt. We will work with you to return or replace damaged items at no further inconvenience or cost to you.
- Discrepancies:As much as we all try to avoid them, order discrepancies will happen. If you feel you received product(s) in error, please reach out to us within 3 business days. We will work towards finding the nature and origin of the error and, more importantly, getting it fixed quickly.